Tonyco are one of the affluent manufacturers and suppliers of manifold gasket. We offer Multi Layer Steel Exhaust Manifold that is high on demand in the international market and we can manufacture different thickness according to the engine model. Each intake/exhaust manifold gasket is built to meet all OE specifications, form and function. Our product line includes Exhaust Manifold Gasket, Intake Manifold Gasket and Combination Intake & Exhaust Gasket Sets. Each and every gasket is checked by our quality inspectors before delivery.
- Stainless: Corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, low temperature strength and physical properties.
- SPCC: With high hardness, not easily deformed, and has high strength, high hardness, high surface finish characteristics.
- Metal: Corrosion resistance, acid resistance, anti-embroidered.
- SPTE: Features such as rust resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, humidity resistance change, and pressure resistance.
- Non-Asbestos: High temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, and corrosion resistance.
What is an Exhaust Manifold Gasket?
Exhaust manifold gaskets seal gaps to keep exhaust fumes out of the emissions system and it also help to reduce engine noise and improve fuel efficiency. Exhaust manifold gaskets are manufactured out of embossed steel, high-temperature graphite or ceramic composition. Exhaust Manifolds are subjected to very high temperatures and low pressure.
What is an Intake Manifold Gasket?
The intake manifold gasket may be rubber or paper, and fills the tiny gap between the intake manifold and the engine which can help to eliminate the possibility of leaks.
Tonyco Manifold Gasket cover most popular vehicle Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Hino, Toyota, Mazda, Komatsu, Caterpillar, Cummins, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Man, Opel, Scania, Volvo and Yanmar for cars, trucks, light trucks, forklifts, heavy duty machines , and the lineup continues to grow.